Have you recently sat your final exam or progressing well towards a qualification?
Do you have the technical actuarial ability to deliver accurate reports and analysis?
And do you have the confidence to challenge and express your view clearly?
If yes and you're based in London/South East or Scotland, I may have the role for you.
You will be joining a large life insurer, supporting the Financial Reporting team with a variety of projects (e.g. IFRS17) and important analysis, whilst also working closely with other areas of the business and senior stakeholders.
You will need to have:
- Completed the actuarial exams or be at least half-way through
- Experience of Solvency II and IFRS financial reporting (desirable)
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn and a positive approach/attitude to problem-solving
Apply now for immediate consideration or send your CV/any queries to email@example.com