£30,000 - £35,000 PA plus bonus (OTE c£50k) and competitive benefits
Are you interested in joining a market-leading investment and financial planning group? Are you a proactive and dynamic business development professional looking to take a step into wealth management? If so, keep on reading…
This is your opportunity to play a part in the fast-paced expansion of a national wealth management firm with a long-standing heritage and a reputation to be reckoned with.
I’m looking for a Telephone-based Business Development Manager whose ability to confidently communicate with professionals from private wealth, asset management, and advisory backgrounds is complimented by their confidence, charisma, and commercial flair.
In the ever-changing world of financial services, no two days are ever the same. However, some of the work you’ll be doing do will include:
- Establishing new connections and enriching existing relationships with UK IFAs, with a primary focus on post-event follow-up, lead generation, and provision of new business AUM.
- Developing a comprehensive knowledge of the firm’s investment propositions.
- Assessing whether new clients are best-suited to telephone or field-based support.
- Keeping up with changes in regulation and legislation within the IFA market.
- Setting and achieving targets.
If you’re up to the challenge, here’s what you’ll bring to the table:
- A familiarity with client bases within the wealth management industry.
- An enthusiasm for all aspects of client relationship-building, from networking to nurturing long-standing accounts.
- A comprehension of intermediary needs and the challenges that the Retail Distribution Review poses to Financial Advisors.
- IMC or equivalent qualifications are advantageous, as is a willingness to complete relevant advisory certifications.
If this sounds like you or you just want to find out more, please call Laura on 01134 260 781 or drop me an email at email@example.com. Alternatively, apply now for immediate consideration.