DC Consultant – 2 roles
Leeds and Manchester
£50,000 to £80,000, depending on experience
Two, well-respected consultancies are seeking client-facing DC consultants who want to use their excellent consulting skills and entrepreneurial mindset to further their career and continue the growth these firms have enjoyed in regional DC markets.
One opportunity is in Leeds and one is in Manchester.
Both roles offer a 50/50 mix of managing your own portfolio of clients and driving new business.
You will be given the responsibility to manage your own time to run projects and produce high-quality reports, using your strong DC technical knowledge to check the work of junior colleagues.
In this role, you will prepare for and attend client meetings, helping to deliver advice on:
- Pension provider reviews, analysis of tender responses, and drafting of high-quality summaries and reports.
- Cost-benefit analysis for companies and/or trustees when they are considering changing pension vehicle/structure.
- Member communication materials working in conjunction with senior colleagues, clients, providers, and other third parties.
- Provider research including provider default investment strategies and future developments across the market.
- Governance committee materials.
Qualification, or making good progress through the CFA, PMI, or CII exams (or equivalent) is required, and new business experience would be desirable but not essential – the role will be shaped around your qualifications and experience.
If you would like to know more about either of the opportunities above, please get in touch with me and I would be happy to tell you more.