Senior Pensions Administrator (DC)
£30,000 - £35,000
We are currently recruiting for Senior Pensions Administrators (DC) on a permanent basis on a remote working basis.
In the role of Senior Pensions Administrator, you will take on more advanced calculations and complex schemes and play an active role in mentoring and checking the work of the Pensions Administrators.
As a reward for your efforts, a competitive salary and benefits package is offered along with potential progression opportunities, support, and further training. Although this is a full-time role, we are open to discussing flexible work arrangements for the right candidate.
- Working within an administration team, servicing both member and client queries in relation to DC/DB pension schemes.
- In conjunction with the Team Leader, ensure that all service level agreements and performance standards are achieved.
- Deputise in the absence of the Team Leader.
- Be a senior point of reference on technical issues and non-standard cases.
- Check and challenge work performed by less experienced associates and make sure that the requested work has been undertaken.
- Train, support, and mentor junior associates and hold regular feedback sessions.
- Assist in more complex/project work when required including complaints.
- Continuously seek to identify areas where the service to clients /members could be improved and communicate findings to Team Leader.
- Ensure that targets and deadlines are met.
- Experience of administrating occupational pension schemes.
- Experience of coaching and supporting less experienced associates.
- Excellent interpersonal skills include good written and verbal communication.
- Good time management skills and the ability to organise and prioritise own workload.
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Customer and quality-focused.
- Computer literate.